seeking greener grass

part of my history

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

tom yam, nyam!

i just cooked tom yam soup for lunch. it's a good one for the first try out. i didn't expect that the recipe doesn't used any tomatos or ginger but had those flavour in it. the weather isn't that friendly today, cloudy all morning and raining from the afternoon since. i got my plane ticket for saturday afternoon at 12 pm, with wings air (sounds like my period pads brand) which was also among the cheapest price. i hope to arrive safely in yogyakarta and settle things up once again.

before i'm going for those, i need a chocolate bar to ease my cramps, seeing alia tomorrow (she's coming home to bogor tomorrow, yay!), going to jakarta with my mom on thursday, planning to buy a pair of jack purcell converse, a black womensecret bra, a waffle of gelare ice cream (oh heavenly sweet stuff i've been dreaming for ages), and yeah a glass of quickly will be enough. i ought to see agung though, but i don't know when i might see him. maybe on friday after the photoshoot at the imigration. then yeah, i'm off to yogyakarta hopefully with a bottle of vodka or wine.

i'm still secretly complaining about my left knee, it's still bothers me. i cannot climb the stairs correctly and it's bother me. finally finish the infinite plan, over a window and after a bowl of tom yam soup. i wanted to read gabriel garcia marquez new book, argh, it's soo expensive...dunno if i still wanna get a lomo camera after half of my money being rip off by the bloody accident:(

i need to shower first i guess and shampoo my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home