seeking greener grass

part of my history

Sunday, February 06, 2005

the unfriendly guy in the pulsa counter

this afternoon was very unpleasing hello of bogor after some months not being here. he just bloody ignored me, omit that i'm the customer there, helloo dude??!! very very WTF?? i don't really like the air here, the atmosphere felt tightening and how i missed yogyakarta it's kind warmth surroundings atmosphere. the only places that's i'm a bit comfy is at home, reading stuff. i spend today just reading comics, novel and now online in front of the computer. i'm supposed to send my cv to abi, to forward it to my lecture for the bangkok proposal (i might be going on april if this suceeded). i think i'll do it tomorrow morning, lazy concentrating and remembering details this late morning already(?).

i cut my hair short today after the hair stylist proclaimed my terrible hair loss. i look still goddamn japanese. the good side is that my head felt way way lighter. got a hair mask too and yeah it was expensive, damn! buy kalam, a sambal recipe book, and 3 comic books. somehow rip off gramedia by the cashier foolness not counting the two expensive book: the new kalam (alex is the new editor on board) and the recipe book. bought sushi material in the supermarket, damn, the supermarket getting more and more stuff complete here. can't wait to buy some vodka or wine on the way home in a few days.

i had to make my passport tomorrow in the imigration office. on tuesday i'm planning to go to jakarta, meet agung and stuff. i missed yogyakarta already and terribly. him for the most portion of it. it's like going here are like meeting some blank map, i felt like nowhere to go or nowhere to see. i hope no storm hitting yogya, i wanted to go home very soon and for that i have to again used the plane.

i'm killing my time reading and dreaming. wishing my bed not as cold and not as alone...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home