seeking greener grass

part of my history

Monday, January 31, 2005

hit by the airforce military police

rudy dermawan never expect to hit a girl on an intersection near the airport. he was on his way getting a coffe for his atache. the accident happen in an instant and the girl just completely out of her conciounces. the girl was me.

and i got bloody 2 long stitches for it. but he broke his shoulder and crash his front motorcycle totally. oh well, here go half of my digital camera budget! damn...

i didn't manage to pick him up, but i got pick up by him instead, for the last 10 days. i open my wound today, it's still looks scary and suddenly my knee felt very very tired.

my mom asked me if i wanted to go to malaysia for three days with her, i'm going, hell going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home