seeking greener grass

part of my history

Saturday, February 05, 2005

the damn clouds above

looks damn scary especially when your'e just outside the airplane window. but yeah, the weather is getting real scary lately. typhon here, earthquake there, dengue here, flood there. damn, what's up with the season, and people getting accident everywhere (yeah, this include me and my 2 stitches, it's still not bloody over the pain in my knee, still cannot walk straight).

got through bogor in a really cloudy dark afternoon, it just look so gothic outside. but i was sleeping on the road, no traffic jam for this time. my father pick me up in the new terminal airport bus shuttle. telling story about my brother-fake-accident-story, but we got it off, some weirdo ass criminal phone him and making him hell panic with fake stories about my brother. but my family blew it off finding my brother still sleeping at his kost.

pram's birthday is supposevely to be tomorrow night, but i don't know. i want to be lazy at home at least the next 2-3 days before hitting the road to jakarta and going around in places. a bit tired, too much making out lately hehehhe, even in the airport this afternoon. hehhehehhe, i sound like a high school kids falling in love and making fools about themselves XD

missed him already...arghh!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home