seeking greener grass

part of my history

Friday, March 04, 2005

please try again!

i don't know what's wrong with my work dateline. things just come up not at the right time, like some annoying push up bra. i had also had to manage things in the campus and things before i'm off to thailand.

we got a gabriel garcia marquez literary discussion few nights ago at aky, it went well i think and probably one of our first celebrated sucess after months of internal discussion vacumn:)

i'm dying to buy a canon a75 in the artha store, hiks, it's only cost 2,1 jt now. i want to get them.

i missed some old friends somehow. especially alia.

i'm starting a fictional draft on my great grandma from my father side. just finish collecting my 50 pages of prose for puthut to edit. i don't know if it's worth publishing now. it's collection range from when i was still 17. damn eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home