seeking greener grass

part of my history

Monday, March 21, 2005

i forgot about easter holidays

hell, yeah. i forgot that this friday is easter holiday. argh. and i'm at home, waiting for someone to drag me to some church somehow. i check citilink online, they only got ticket for tomorrow or saturday. there's still no news from the travel agent about thursday ticket to yogyakarta.

i will have my visa done by tomorrow, wanting to go to jakarta today but didn't manage. slept too late seeing my brother e-comic collection in this computer. i had some load of work in my usb for today. editing before the end of the month. yea yea.

i have to go to yogyakarta by thursday. of course to escape easter and killed by work meetings of the glorious holiday in front of us.

i want some new glasses, this glasses i bought for replacing the one i lost at the accident is not okay. it's annoying at the hanging. i'm waiting for my remittance from seasrep for my ticket to bangkok and the visa too. well they finally reimburse the visa too, so i might can get a new glasses before going to thailand:P

so now, i have to take a shower, a late brunch and edit my works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home