seeking greener grass

part of my history

Thursday, January 06, 2005

: you, the one leaving for kutaraja

it's 24 hours without you around me. you, one of the many person leaving as volunteer to kutaraja (aceh). yesterday afternoon i left your back with a dazed, with a hug that i cannot reach. i'm still so worried. it's like a farewell for a war and it was so sudden, like someone dragging you away beside me in the middle of the night and dissapear.

i start to work without you, being busy for that reason. and i still cannot concetrate, i'm suppose to make 2 reports by tonight. even tried reading comic books without missing you. and it all were failures. and i doomed the cellular network every second they held my sms to you.

in all the crowd and in all my loneliness i still search everything that reminds me of you, and this is just another 24 hours for at least 20 days without you. and i'm waiting in vain for your promise to comeback to me safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home