seeking greener grass

part of my history

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

get a sick day off!

i did not though, well, i'm worrying for some pile of work on my desk (literally i don't really have some desk). i'm a bit sick, got a dry cough which is killing me. very very tired these few days back. i took a high dose of cough syrup today which made me passed out in anton's place all day long. man, these stuff sure can kill you.

i had so much thing in my agenda until new year's eve. made some plan which i hope will be happening in new year's, at least getting drunk or something like that. and yeah, i just realized, i'm getting laid everyday and not with my boyfriend. but it's sweet and i felt pretty crazy, or yeah, i'm a freak.

someone is writing a novel, and it's good. it's like watching eka's writing process again, two-three years back. i'm thinking to start one. soon, very very soon, but yeah i have to compile my writings and gave it to puthut for editing. it's a suprise for the new year.

i think i'm going off, before i cannot open my eyes and bump something on the road. oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home