seeking greener grass

part of my history

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

i survive those months

yeah, it's been a while of a reality lost. but yeah, i'm okay, things okay, everything pretty okay. life been a hell but it's not too hot, things been put in place again. a bit lazy with attending classes. pretty busy with myself and gathering my life together again.

k sms me this early morning a few hours before i catch the plane to jakarta and a few hours after i had my period. cannot say anything accept: ARRGGGHHHHH!!!

anyway, jakarta was hell jammed this later afternoon. the flight okay, the bus journey was fucking hell jammed. but i'm in my house again, putting more rupiahs to the internet bills and a few minutes putting more rupiahs for a long distance call to my still current boyfriend - partner - whatever.

its raining outside, here in bogor, but yeah its okay its happen everyday here. i only hate one thing about rain, when i'm in yogyakarta on my motorcyle, that's just suck.

i'm going to jakarta in five hours, shopping with my mom, hehe:D but i have to see alex and yeah finish some job still left untouched...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home