seeking greener grass

part of my history

Wednesday, July 11, 2001

somehow i miss talking to shear. that's kinda odd, he'll laugh if he read this writing on my journal. i already spend 2 hours on the phone to him on monday morning. started at 3 am and end at 5 am. he asked me whether i'm sleepy or not. i'm well and alive even now, i wonder why i hardly sleep. i'm suffering insomnia for sure. i'm saying this in the middle of winter where people prefer to be wrapped up in their blanket and sleep. i found it's too cold to sleep, i never have a good sleep when it's too cold. there's no point of me to buy a heater, i'm much prefer to spend the money on books (i'm such a book-freak). this is going to be my very last winter here anyway. i'll survive another 2 months of cold weather then after spring i'll be back with my tropical weather land. i know it's sticky and sweaty, but i loveeee it.



mas eka asked me to help him uploading the materials for bm.or.id, i agreed. regarding that most of the "redaksi" are busy with their own things, and mas eka had to finish his novel by the end of the month. happy working experience in bm he said:P lol, a cyber working experience for sure. hehehe:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home