seeking greener grass

part of my history

Monday, July 09, 2001

i always envy his works and writings. by knowing all his creative process like he describe it today to me and what is it really like to be a writer, the path that he chooses to be in. i felt honored to know him this way, and he's probably the one that can understand what is going on with me right now. often his explanations are just the right one for me. like it was there but i could never explain it, but he brought it all forward for me to see.



funny thing is he just got "no one writes to the colonel" marquez from the local secondhand bookshop in malioboro today. not so long ago i bought a secondhand book which is the same one. i was planning to read it tomorrow, such a coincidence. i guess we will discuss it after we both finish the book.



i really hope he will meet the deadline of his first novel publication by the end of the month. i can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home