seeking greener grass

part of my history

Monday, July 09, 2001

the comment here, i guess i can't say that it's all wrong. i hate my inconsistency and also my sentimentility when it went too far. lately my life is too full of twist and turn that i can't really organize them as bad as i want to. i don't know if the image background have some sort of misleading interpretation, but oh well people have different opinions, can't blame them. i don't really mean to type poems there, most of them for me is just a scribble or some personal remarks. and i don't think i consider it to be a daily journal either. this is my journal and that one is no. often i just put things spontaneously and if that bother others, well you can always close the window can't you?

anyway thanks for reminding me on my inconsistency and sentimentility part, i admit that myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home