seeking greener grass

part of my history

Sunday, October 07, 2001

the weather is getting hotter nowadays though it's good finally today i can pick up some books from bill. i've been waiting for those. there was a book clearance in the city, i found knut hamsun "myteries" accidently. two copy left, i bought one for mas eka and one for myself. it was really a bargain. i got 1/4 of the original price. i also bought some turgenev, dostevsky, gogol and one of nietzche (all shorter works). so cheapppp, i couldn't believe my eyes.



i read bits of neruda's memoirs in the library. hehehe, i'm supposed to be studying properly for my final exam in one week. i didn't expect neruda once live in jakarta for a year as a consul for chile. he also took a walk in buitenzorg botanical garden alias kebon raya bogor! hehehe, funny:) i was quiet amazed on that facts.



i haven't had a good sleep this last few days, just getting lesser and lesser. uh oh, my insomnia is back, it's not good. often as i wanted to sleep, i couldn't close my eyes. i question this the last few days:



"apakah yang menjadi pilihanmu, kemapanan atau ketidakteraturan?"



it goes to every aspects of my life and every so often i end up with the second choice? why?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home