seeking greener grass

part of my history

Saturday, August 04, 2001

just got back from the city. funny stuff happened in this short day. i catched the 11 am bus and arrive in the city half an hour later. then going straight to sta travel to book my flight back home in november. i manage to get the 24th november flight which is on saturday morning, though i didn't manage to get a direct flight. i'm transitting in singapore for quite a while, i wonder what am i gonna be doing for at least 6 hours.



then i can't help myself to bought a black top in esprit, it's on sale, 1/2 price so i didn't really think twice. it's been a while since i bought any clothes for myself. i never bought anything if it's not on sale:P, i often wait for the price to go at least 50 % off, hehehhe:D



next i went to the library, and picked up my requested books at bill's secondhand book shop. damn! he got a whole lot of books that i've been searching, whoa... i'm pretty much jumping up for joy. i just carried the half of the lot, the other lot i'll pick up later. to the top of all, he gave me $10 discount. imagine whole pile of GOOD books, secondhand(some of them looks as new as from the bookshop) and still u got discount. man, i love bill! hehehhe...



i stay there for a while, talking with bill from book sites until indonesian socio-political situation. he recommend me this site, i'm checking it now. i also talk about book shipping, coz soon i gotta figure out how to bring this all back to indonesia.



just when i'm buzzing around the city, then i saw this familiar face and to my suprise he was pointing at me. omigod!!! it's jimmyyy!!! damnnn, what is he doing here? i thought he is in state or something. i went to the same junior high school back in bogor, we're pretty good friends in grade 7 but then we kinda go in our own way. nice to see him today and he's going to call me tonite:)



while waiting for the bus, i saw this two lovebirds waiting for the bus. they were around 12-13 years old (asian), and when they separated they just totally hugh and kiss each other like they are going to be separated forever. i found that quite sweet or i'm rather jelaous? hehehe, yeah i miss my taufiq a lot these days. then there's this young women come up to me, at first she ask me whether i'm waiting for the bus or not. at the end she ask me for 2 dollars, i had no money left in my wallet (coz the books) and i say sorry. suddenly she slighty murmured that she's going to bash me if i don't gave her any money. man, she's so rude! what a manner!! i was ready to punch her if she try to do anything, although i don't think she will dare to do that. i guess she's just bluffing coz we were in a public place (front of mcdonald's), where people pass around. i felt a little pity though somehow... but my bus arrive and i went back home. left her there and i saw her asking for money again to the person sitting near the bench there.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home