seeking greener grass

part of my history

Friday, August 19, 2005

craving for cold beer

it's another headache, after some sleepless nights cause by problems at work, my study and all the things absorbed in my mind lately. but my head start to go a bit normal now, maybe just because i hadn't ate that much lately. or haven't had enough rice this last few days. yeah, alas, i had an indonesian typical stomach.

some friends were graduating yesterday and lutfi took us all to lunch at coulier cafe. a very frenchy lunch. with old talks and happy friends. it took most of my paranoid part of mind that i had during my pms (yeah what other reason could i have?).

i think i need some cold beer tonight. i might drop by to circle k and fill some gasoline to my motorcycle tank. the journey a few kilos down will be freezing as hell, coz summer is here in yogyakarta with its very cold night.

yeah a bottle of beer to share and some good movies will sound tempting tonite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home