seeking greener grass

part of my history

Monday, October 15, 2001

i do questions things that pass my mind, everytime it walks in the downstream of my flow. tingling feelings that just feel down accross my heart. i think and i feel...



and why this questions like god come up to me. uh, oh logically i don't believe you god. but my soul doesn't comprehend everything in a logical manners. so do i believe you dear god whom i only can speak with? arrogancy? is it? or is it me?



for humanity i already cried and cried. maybe it would be dry until my very last drop of blood. the day i'm not in my humanly body.



love is a funny-funny thing. i cannot define them...i laugh and cry with them...it's a funny-funny thing that make me cry and laugh in the same time.



me, myself and my existence. seeking. defining. ones life...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home