seeking greener grass

part of my history

Thursday, May 24, 2001

talking on sex before married, somehow i wasn't suprise when one of my best friend cried after the big fight with his bf in front of my house pouring down with rain. she already did it, and i was like don't cry too much, you can't do anything else about it.

looking at 50 % my closest person had sex before married, i just realized that i've been taking the issue more comfortable then before. it is acceptable for me personally as long as you know what your are doing and have a responsible with it. it's aint a funny thing when pregnancy take over.

the intimacy in the relationship will be different compare to the couple that haven't had sex. probably my parents gonna kill me, if they knew i have this some sort of views but hey i can't help it. i got my mind on my own state. one more thing, long distance relationship often get into your nerves with these sort of need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home